The links below allow you to join ISRSA or pay for our April 25, 2019 Spring Conference to be held at the Indiana Farm Bureau Campus in Downtown Indianapolis.
Indiana Small and Rural Schools Association Spring Conference
Brought to you by
Barton Coe Vilamaa Architects -Engineers
April 25, 2019
Indiana Farm Bureau Building
225 S. East St.
This year’s theme
Instructional Best Practices, Safety Procedures in Remote and Rural Settings, Teacher Retention, Teacher Recruitment, Cost Savings, Cooperating for Student Success, Innovative Mentoring and or Teacher Prep Programs, Referendum Processes and Research, and Facility Issues
- Connecting Career Opportunities in Rural or Communities with fewer business locations.
- Proven Best Practices and Student Achievement Methods
- Board Development in Rural Communities
- Rural Broadband Successes
- Facility Successes, System PM with a small staff, and facility maintenance innovations
- Energy Savings
- Teacher Retention
- DOE Presentations for Small and Rural Grants, Safety and Accountability Issues
- Cooperative programs providing success for multiple schools or school districts.
- The ISRSA Rural Teacher of the Year Brought to you by Indiana Farm Bureau, Maintenance Person of the Year, and School Support Person of the Year brought to you by Horace Mann Insurance will be announced at the Spring Conference.
Because of the Generosity of our Sponsors, the ISRSA Spring Conference has a cost of only $50.00
Each Conference attendee will receive a light breakfast snack, and a lunch as part of their conference attendance.