Indiana Small and Rural Schools Association Spring Conference
Brought to you by Barton Coe Vilamaa Architects -Engineers
April 25, 2019
Indiana Farm Bureau Building
225 S. East St.
This year’s themes:
Instructional Best Practices, Safety Procedures in Remote and Rural Settings, Teacher Retention, Teacher Recruitment, Cost Savings, Cooperating for Student Success, Innovative Mentoring and or Teacher Prep Programs, Referendum Processes and Research, and Facility Issues
- Career Opportunities in Communities with fewer business locations.
- Proven Best Practices and Student Achievement Methods
- Board Development in Rural Communities
- Rural Broadband Successes
- Facility Successes, System PM with a small staff, and facility maintenance innovations
- Energy Savings
- DOE Presentations for Small and Rural Grants, Safety and Accountability Issues
- Cooperative programs providing success for multiple schools or school districts.
- The ISRSA Rural Teacher of the Year Brought to you by Indiana Farm Bureau, Maintenance Person of the Year and School Support Person of the Year brought to you by Horace Mann Insurance will be announced at the Spring Conference.
Because of the Generosity of our Sponsors, the ISRSA Spring Conference has a cost of only $50.00.
Find the link for the paper registration here. ISRSA Spring Conference Registration
You can pay on line with a credit card via our Online Store. Please still submit a registration form via mail or email.
Spring Conference Schedule 2019
8:30 A.M. – 9:00 A.M. Breakfast Snacks and Participant Check In.
9:05 A.M. – 9:55 A.M. Breakout Session One.
10:05 A.M. – 10:55 A.M. Breakout Session Two.
11:05 A.M. – 11:55 A.M. Breakout Session Three.
12:00 P.M. – 12:45 P.M Lunch, Guest Speakers, Service Member Presentations.
12:55 P.M. – 1:45 P.M. Break Out Session Four.
1:55 P.M. – 2:45 P.M. Break Out Session Five.